Salam Tuan HHalem and
Dear MattHias Chang,
It has never been a nuclear science theory to understand the politics of Malaysia what more in understanding the simplest thing in the mind on “self proclaimed Prime Minister of the Opposition party ” none then the man Anuwar Ibrahim the Anugerah Tuhan.
1. The country has been misled by this man who has got an appetite of an Anaconda and has got a life of a cat – nine lives. No matter how brutal you shoot at him, he is still alive and kicking.
2. This man Anuwar will never abortive to show us his new magical tricks that will put David Copperfield, David Blaine and Houdini combined to ignominy shame! He is capable mesmerized audiences of his so call national agenda. There is always an answer to every wrong-doings of his action.
3. The BERSIH 2.0 rally from the beginning is doomed. BERSIH is not a registered body and BERSIH demanded their demonstrations to be taken on the streets and shout about democracy? What democracy when you deny the other Malaysian rights to be in Kuala Lumpur on the beautiful morning of 9th July, 2011. What rubbish of democracy war cry when you DERHAKA to the titah DYMM YDP Agong and DYMM Sultan Selangor?
4. Street demonstrations are a serious matter. It paralyses the city and do more harm then good. Its simple logic. As for this scenario, the think tank of Najib Administration must have a special Task-Force unit to tackle this. The trend of such mob streets demonstration is aped from Thailand, Mesir, Indonesia , Philipines and others. This is indeed a non-healthy culture and only practiced by politics desperado.
5. The Royal Police must be given praise as the manage to contained bigger damage to the city as it is we are still counting the opportunity lost of income in retailing, service and many more sectors. Further to the released of 1679 rally detainees of which they are treated well at Pulapol with good food, medical attention, prayers facilities etc perhaps will be a lesson to them to bring the message across to their relatives, friends etc that street demonstration is not part of Malaysian Culture and police is doing their job.
6. We must analyze the statistic data of those who were arrested and why they were there? Were they misled by certain quarters of were they paid to don the yellow jerseys? Students of IPTA must also be studied as they perhaps are easily influence by these quarters.
7. Two weeks from now, when half of the dust has settled, we sit down and look at ourselves. What when wrong, how can we minimized the damage, how do we wrestle the interest of our citizen to support the government, how do we eliminate the hatred syndrome indoctrinate by Anuwar to the people.
8. Najib administration must capitalize on the street demonstration and start doing road-shows to the rakyat know what damage such actions do to the country directly and indirectly. Students and citizens in overseas failed to see the reality of the truth. Explain and show example of what actually is the agenda.
9. There are enough act to arrest trouble makers in the country, we can use seditious act , ISA or Emergency Ordinance.
If there is a need to arrest this people, well then do it. Shouting slogans behind a rostrum in an air-condition room while kissing a Kris will not do any good. As for the Kelvinator refigorator, perhaps you need a bigger cold room like the one in Pasar Borong Selangor to gather a few dozens of them.
My 2.0 sen of opinion.